The training & Quality Service manager is responsible for the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of all client specific training to meet project goals.
This includes all systems, products, industry-specific training, up-training, and coaching skills for employees and supervisors. The training manager is responsible for maintaining a high standard of effectiveness and quality in line with a client’s goals and objectives. The Training & Quality Services Manager is also responsible for managing, supporting, and developing the quality assurance department to ensure the overall success of each project
- Coordinates with client all project-specific updates and up-training
- Determines and delivers management development training for employees
- Provides developmental guidance to trainers to further enhance their training skills
- Monitors and tracks client recurrent training programs
- Defines budget requirements to meet training objectives, and tracks training costs for the company and the client
- Oversees the development of instructional material, including performance objectives, training content outline, flowcharts and other training documentation