Reporting Specialists are responsible for utilizing many client systems to obtain data to provide accurate trending reports to the client and call center management.
Reporting Specialists are responsible for document control of all client job aids and the participation in various process improvement projects within the site to benefit the client.
- Reporting functions, including trend analysis, data gathering, and compilation
- Document Control- Reviewing documents, verifying accuracy, and assigning control numbers to the documents. Updates and revises new versions of documents
- Prepares daily reports as specified
- Actively enhances job knowledge through personal training and independent study.
- Assist in the coordination efforts with cross-functional groups to positively impact client needs.