The Response Coach is responsible for monitoring calls, assessing call quality, and providing performance coaching and feedback to enhance the professional growth and development of Customer Service Representatives (CSRs).
In addition, the Response Coach is responsible for initiating an ongoing dialog with Team Leaders in order to provide direct input into the Performance Management process for all CSRs.
- Listen to and understand customers needs, anticipate and provide solutions, and effectively resolve issues
- Can focus on critical work details, proofread material quickly and accurately, and complete tasks efficiently and effectively
- Understands the fundamentals of human performance coaching
- Understands the core functions of the CSR and the outputs of each
- Understands general business practices
- Basic understanding of needs of adult learners and approaches to adult education