Customer Service Representatives (CSRs)
CSRs handle customer interactions. A team of CSRs will typically be trained and assigned to a specific project, and will be managed by a supervisor.
The CSR reports directly to his/her supervisor. CSRs are responsible for effectively and professionally selling and/or servicing Piton clients'; products, as specified by the client's project.
Apply for this job
- Provide concise, quality customer service in a professional, timely and courteous manner for a client's project
- Answer incoming customer inquiries promptly regarding a client's services
- Provide information to customers and assist or train customers to use on-line services
- Enhance customer relationships through identification of customer needs/opportunities
- Answer incoming calls promptly and in accordance with established call-handling
- Being logged in and available for calls during 97% of his/her shift, excluding breaks