The Business Process Analyst is responsible for day-to-day communications with the client with regard to process issues, in addition to the communication of new client initiatives and process changes to employees.
The Business Process Analyst is responsible for the process and compliance reporting needs in support of the operations department. Furthermore the Business Process Analyst is directly responsible for the Associate Reporting Specialists.
- Communicates to Supervisors and CSRs regards to process changes via email, team meetings, and memos
- Responsible for the development and distribution of reports in support of performance initiatives
- Determines root causes and identifies process improvement
- Participates in client meetings in regards to existing operational issues and new client initiatives
- Identifies, researches, and submits operational issues to the client for resolution